The Air Jordan 11 is a basketball shoe designed by Tinker Hatfield for Michael Jordan. It made its debut on the basketball court in 1995 when Michael Jordan first retired, and was one of the main picks he wore in his final season leading up to his fourth championship title.
Green Bay Packers Logo J11 Shoes, Casual Sneakers details
- The upper is made of high-quality fabric and PU leather, which is soft and comfortable while the sole part is made of rubber.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Soft textile lining with sturdy construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality rubber outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Thread line is black or white only
- Each pair of shoes is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order ? there may be small differences in the design on the seams due to the custom nature of the production process!
Shipping method: FedEx (Phone number required)
Processing Time: 6 – 10 days
Shipping Time: 4 – 6 days
There are no reviews yet.